Cascade Asia teamed up with Levi Strauss & Co., Maersk Line, Port of Long Beach, Amber Road for a second session of the popular Recovering After Disaster webinar, this time hosted by American Shipper.
Traditional methods for managing supply chain risk rely on knowing the likelihood of occurrence and the magnitude of impact for every potential event that could materially disrupt a company’s operations. This becomes more difficult when high-impact, mega disasters occur.
We have assembled a team of experts from various service providers and groups to discuss the spectrum of risk and how to avoid, react, and remediate when catastrophes do strike and force even operationally savvy companies to scramble.
Several industry experts come together in this webinar to discuss processes and automation tools that become integral to ensure op-tempo is maintained. Speakers include:
- Gary Barraco, Director of Global Product Marketing, Amber Road
- Brian Sheley, Managing Director, Cascade Asia Advisors
- Marta Moss, Senior Manager, Global Logistics Team, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Andy Tsukamoto, Senior Director & Counsel of Customer Service, Maersk Line
- Dr. Noel Hacegaba, Managing Director of Commercial Operations, Port of Long Beach
- Moderated by Eric Johnson, Research Director & IT Editor, American Shipper