Cascade Asia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sales Account Executive
Major Purposes of the Position
Responsible for generating new business for our services related to investment research, market entry and risk management in emerging economies in Southeast Asia. You will be responsible for marketing these services to high-level executives in targeted accounts. Your role will be to develop, manage and execute a sales plan focused on achieving revenue goals. You will be tasked with target account prospecting, qualifying and driving international-based solutions using the sales consultative selling approach within the Pacific Northwest. Your efforts will be augmented by a strong executive team both in the US and in Southeast Asia.
The Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Cascade Asia, and that is reflected in the income potential.
- Establish and groom relationships with prospective clients.
- Identify, qualify and set up meetings with companies looking to expand in Southeast Asia (if already there) or internationally into Southeast Asia.
- Work closely with the two Seattle-based directors to create and manage a strong pipeline of net new business.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our service offerings to all audiences.
- Establish and maintain relationships with client base and potential business partners.
- Be instrumental in the prosperity and expansion of Cascade Asia.
- Proven success positioning solutions driving business process.
- Ability to consistently move deals forward through effective positioning.
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong intellectual skills, integrity and enthusiasm about providing solutions to international customers and prospects.
- Solution-selling and/or process-oriented sales approach.
- Entrepreneurial outlook and “hunter” type personality.
- Successful selling experience with international customers and prospects in Asia.
- Business experience in Southeast Asia.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Position Type: Part-time.
Location: Seattle preferred but open to reasonable alternatives. Home-based with flexible hours. Will set minimum requirements based on the person hired.
Intern, Asia (various)
Cascade Asia Advisors is seeking candidates to work with our in-country teams as a part-time intern for the next three months (extendable to six months) to assist with our current projects in Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, India or China.
- Provide administrative and logistical support on assigned country projects;
- Gather materials for country specific programs;
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of periodic reports;
- Support the activities of country team;
- Collect domestic, regional and foreign media articles pertaining to specific issues;
- Complete special projects as needed; and
- Additional responsibilities based on demonstrated ability could include: proposal drafting and editing, drafting blog posts and contact lists.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing BS/BA degree or current MS/MA student;
- Native fluency or working professional proficiency (reading and speaking) in local country language and/or English;
- An interest in international business, politics, economics and/or communications;
- Must be well-organized and skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks;
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills;
- Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team; and
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, G+, etc) and/or WordPress strongly desired.
This internship will start off as a part-time unpaid position though the possibility exists for developing into a paid position. We are currently recruiting for applicants available immediately. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.